Forest Training – flying a drone in the woods, between the trees
with the DJI Mavic Pro
It’s a boring clip, I know but it’s part of a necessary training for everyone to lean how to fly in confined spaces.
Here are some hints for your forest training:
- tripod mode (for slow and precise manoeuvres)
- stay behind the drone all the time and walk behind it to watch for small, hidden dangers (small branches)
- turn off obstacle sensing, otherwise it won’t work (don’t forget to turn them back on)
- be confident but careful in the same time
- don’t get cocky, practice a lot!
MUSIC by http://epidemicsound.com